Wednesday, August 27, 2014

*Raw*nola

I've been really trying to eat mostly raw food lately and I love the sweetness that this raw granola adds to any breakfast smoothie or dessert jar! It really is so delicious and sweet you won't believe your mouth. ANNDDD the fact that its raw and pretty good for you is an added bonus! I seriously have trouble not eating it all if I am sitting near this jar for too long. TOO GOOD.
Such simple ingredients!


Do you love my seashell spoon orrrr…? Of course you do.




It's a beauty.

Toss into your food processor 

7-8 Medjool Dates (pitted of course)

1/2 C Raw Oats

1/2 Cup desiccated Coconut (I used organic and unsweetened but use whatever you have)

1 Tsp Coconut Sugar or Agave

1-2 Tsp Cinnamon (depending how spiced you want it)

BLENDDDDDD and of course demolish. Like usual.



This makes about 8 servings

NUTRITION INFO

Calories (g): 105
Fat (g): 2.3
Sodium (mg): 5.8
Potassium (mg): 146.2
Carbs (g): 21.5
Fiber (g): 2.1
Sugars (g): 15
Protein (g): 1.3
Iron (%): 2.3

No comments:

Post a Comment